School of Poisson Geometry
IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, December 02 – 06
***Official hotels and agencies should never contact participants of our events (unless participants have contacted them first), please be aware of hotel scams.***
The school will be run by Paula Balseiro (UFF), Henrique Bursztyn (IMPA), Alejandro Cabrera (UFRJ), Matias del Hoyo (UFF), Thiago Drummond (UFRJ), David Martinez-Torres (PUC), Maria Amelia Salazar (UFF) and Daniele Sepe (UFF).
The school will offer lectures on the following topics:
– Poisson and Dirac structures, and their relation to Lie theory
– Poisson geometry and geometric mechanics
– Lie groupoids and Morita equivalence
– Quantization and symplectic groupoids
– Multiplicative geometric structures
The schedule of minicourses will be available soon.
Postal Address: Instituto de Matemática Pura e Aplicada
Estrada Dona Castorina 110, Jardim Botânico
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, CEP 22460-320, Brasil