Hotel La Plage, Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro, July 23 – 27, 2018.
Aim and Scope
The goal of this conference is to bring together leading international experts working on various aspects of group theory in order to report on recent developments as well as to chart new directions in the area.
The conference will focus on geometric group theory, asymptotic group theory, amenability and profinite groups, and it will be accessible to graduate students and young researchers.
***Official hotels and agencies are not allowed to contact participants, unless he/she had already contact the hotel previously. To make a reservation, please contact the hotel of your choice directly.***
- Invited Talks
- List of Registered Participants
- Conference Venue
- Visa Information
- Mikhail Belolipetsky (Instituto de Matemática Pura e Aplicada)
- Nikolay Nikolov (University of Oxford)
- Denis Osin (Vanderbilt University)
- Ilir Snopche (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro)
Postal Address: Instituto de Matemática Pura e Aplicada
Estrada Dona Castorina 110, Jardim Botânico
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, CEP 22460-320, Brasil