Call for Poster
Deadline: April 30th, 2018.
The conference will feature poster sections on the topics of the meeting. Interested participants are welcome to submit an abstract following the instructions below.
1. You must be registered at Dynamical Systems and Related Topics prior to sending your abstract.
2. The abstract of your poster must be submitted at the time of your registration, click Save and Submit Documents to attach the file in PDF format, by April 30th, 2018. A LaTex source file (in standard format) containing name, affiliation, title and abstract should be mentioned in the file, along with a pdf generated from the source file.
Please click here to download the LaTex template.
3. Acceptance will be communicated by May 30th.
Attention: Bring the poster ready, we can not print it at the Federal University of Bahia.
Poster presentations should have the following characteristics:
1. The available area will be 84.1cm by 118.9cm (Paper Size A0).
2. The title and name(s) of the author(s) should be indicated at the top.
Title: size 70 (1.5cm)
Author name(s): size 50 (1cm)
Text: size 28 (0.7cm)
There must be a good balance between text and illustrations: illustrations should occupy a larger area.